Thursday, September 17, 2009

The List....

Why is it that with somethings I can be so focused and determined and with other things I am so lackadaisical and apathetic? Deep inside there are things I want to do, tasks I want to complete, but I never follow through with those.

High on the Priority List:
Work? Yes, I am on top of it...
School? I am right there...
Spending time with friends? I am on the spot...

Now here is where the trouble lies...cleaning, yard work, organization, dealing with emotional issues, exercise and diet, DIY projects at the house....

So here is the big question? Am I lazy.... or am I just practicing avoidance? I don't think I am lazy, cause I do not stop working on something all day. Do I need a to do list? Tried that- it is so overwhelming. Perhaps what I need to do is instead of having a huge checklist of stuff I need to do and things to deal with, maybe I just need to select one thing each day from this massive list and work on that one thing until it's complete. Maybe then I wouldn't feel like a lazy sloth.

I am going to give this a go and see how it pans out. Now, to write the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment